Friday, January 17, 2014

Eat, Nourish, Cleanse . . . Introduction

Next week is the official start to our 'Eat, Nourish, Cleanse' program, and I am excited!  We received all our materials, recipes, instructions on Tuesday and had an introductory conference call with our Health Coach, Susan Grassie, on Wednesday.

Everybody has personal reasons for undertaking a program like this, for me, it is to kick-start my metabolism and my year and ready my body for the marathon I am going to ask of it this year.  We have a lot planned, and a lot of it has to do with South Shore Organics, this year we will be implementing things that have been in the wings since we started, and they are a culmination of a lot of hard work.  I want more than anything to be successful, I want to deliver 2014 for our customers, for our farmers, for my hardworking team - but I know I am going to need a lot of energy, mental astuteness and endurance to accomplish my goals. So, this blah puffy post-holiday feeling that has taken up residence and now overstayed its welcome has gotta go!

While I am looking forward to the benefits, I am not looking forward the the effort that eating all this fresh, clean food is going to take.  Just reading the material I am overwhelmed.  Life is so busy, I am worried about having the time - but if it were easy, we'd all do it, everyday, twice a day, right?  So I have decided I need a theme song!  I know, I know, how Rocky-esque of me :-)  but if it worked for him . . . so, I downloaded this song on my iPod:


Join me, it's only a few weeks, I can do it and so can you, we will not fail and we will set the tone for 2014 and all the adventures it promises to be!  Our next conference call is Sunday night to prepare for the week, bring it on!

For more information about the cleanse contact: maryann@southshoreorganics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment